I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ka-Boom!

I wasn't going to write anything for the ol' ISB tonight, but hell. It's not every day that you see an explosion.

Unfortunately, I'm not referring to my face-to-face meeting with my recently acquired nemesis, Bookstore Holly, who showed up at the store for what I can only assume was to be a titanic throwdown. No, this one happened much later and involved giant fireballs shooting out of a duct tape factory for unknown reasons.

As near as Scott and I can figure, the explosion at the duct tape factory--which is probably my new favorite phrase--was caused by a metal band that shot a video there back in 1986. They rocked so damn hard that it tore through the Space-Time Continuum to blow up the factory 19 years later, retroactively wiping out any evidence of their existance and even moving further back in the timestream to create rock and roll itself.

What can I say? It's been an interesting 24 hours.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mon-El said...

Bookstore Holly is the bomb!

No pun intended.

:)

3/31/2005 12:15 AM

 
Blogger Mark W. Hale said...

You have a nemesis? And her name is Bookstore Holly?

3/31/2005 11:32 AM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

So it would seem.

4/02/2005 12:09 AM

 
Blogger Mon-El said...

Holly, you sweet SWEET girl! Don't worry about Sims, he's just mad because he can't read Superman/Batman in public anymore.

:)

4/02/2005 3:00 AM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

Oh get a room!

4/02/2005 12:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home