I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Sunday, April 10, 2005

He Put My Stapler Inside a Jelly Again!

I spent a good portion of my day today reciting lines from Scarface in a Yoda voice with Shaka. You know:

"Kill a communist I will for free. For a green card... Carve him up real nice I will!"

Take a moment to imagine that, because it's probably the funniest thing anyone's ever thought of. Then, you can go back to thinking I'm the biggest geek ever. You're right.

I picked up The Office on DVD tonight after a string of reccomendations, including Phil re-enacting a scene complete with his awesome British accent. I've only watched the first episode, but so far it's been pretty frigg'n hilarious. It's not quite as funny as Spaced, which might be the best half-hour comedy ever, but it holds its own.

Still, as funny as it is, it's not nearly as funny as what Jarrett at Manifest said when I was trying to decide whether to buy it or hold out. And for the record, that's Manifest the music store, not Manifest the German fetish club.

"Chris," he told me, "As long as there are crackheads, that stuff'll always come in used."

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim Shelley said...

Is Jarrett working at Manifest again? I thought he got a job in Aiken?

4/10/2005 11:32 PM

 
Blogger John said...

You can look at what fans have put in jelly or do it yourself at http://www.jellostapler.com
I LOVE THE OFFICE (US & UK!)

8/25/2007 11:33 PM

 
Anonymous Hugo said...

Quite helpful piece of writing, thanks for the post.
orange county limo service | chest pains anxiety | dallas zoo dallas tx

11/26/2011 10:27 PM

 
Anonymous Clyde said...

This won't have effect in reality, that's exactly what I think.
full version games online | computer games | pc game now | newest pc games | action games

11/27/2011 9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home