I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Watch Your Ass, Sarah

While I was driving home today, I passed a headstone dealership (which I'm almost positive is not the correct term for that type of business, but I don't think "postmortem haberdashery" quite covers it), and there was a flashing red police light set on one of the headstones.

If my sister changes my web browser settings again, she might just end up with one of those.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm....just a totally random suggestion, but have you tried locking your system so she can't use it? Never mind, leave things as they are so we can all read about your sister's flashy tombstone later in the ISB. :)

5/26/2005 7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home