I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Burnout Week Continues

You might've been noticing that ever since I blew the lid off the Scientology/Brother Blood conspiracy, the words in my posts have been lacking in both quality and quantity. There are three distinct possibilities for this:

1. Xenu has afflicted me with a curse. Remotely possible, considering I've noticed a reduction in both my Armor Class and my previously indomitable Charisma. However, I don't remember viewing any super-collossal 3-D motion pictures, so I doubt it.

2. Bryan Lee O'Malley totally freaking blew my mind by referencing River City Ransom ("hailed by non-retards as the greatest game of all time." --Seanbaby) in the first part of Scott Pilgrim v.2. This definitely did happen, and also served to put Bryan Lee O'Malley permamently on my list of heroes.

3. We are now in the throes of summer, where in order to combat the heat borne of living roughly three miles from the surface of the frigg'n sun, I have done nothing for the past week but play board games and listen to Tug get yelled at by asshole French customers. Now while that is entertaining as heck to watch, it doesn't translate well to text.

Also, I keep wanting to respond to reader mail, but even with my address right over there in the sidebar, none of The Ladies have emailed me their private thoughts. Their private sexy thoughts.

Instead, I get this:


Click to G-Size it! Posted by Picasa


Don't you patronize me, Gmail.

Anyway, I'm officially declaring this a Burnout Week and taking a few days off. I might post something, but don't expect the kind of alleged "quality" you've become used to.

I mean, I was reading the letter columns in back issues of Tarot today, and--aside from abject horror--there was nothing. And trust me, if I can't make fun of those cats, I'm not fit for duty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil Looney said...

Maybe I should go into the shop and do something zany for you to write about...

7/13/2005 10:52 AM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

I can't believe you punched me, you jerk!

7/13/2005 9:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home