I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I Left Tonight's Update In My Wallet

Due to the fact that I've been tearing my house apart all night trying to find my wallet, there'll be no new ISB update tonight. It was just going to be about my trip to the gas station anyway, and I'll probably end up writing about it tomorrow, so you didn't really miss much.

In other news, if you happen to see my wallet, do not attempt to detain it yourself. It contains over four dollars, and should be considered dangerous. Just, you know, give me a call. My voter registration form is in there.

In other ISB news, back when I did the update about the Presitron, I got so super pumped that I drew a picture of the breakout star of the article (the Fonzie, if you will), the Vengeful Spirit of William Henry Harrison.


Our Ninth President Posted by Picasa


The picture's a lot like that, but looks like it might've been drawn by a third grader during second lunch. It's a high-quality one-of-a-kind piece of concept art composed in #2 Pencil on copy paper, and I'm thinking of giving it away as the prize in the first ever ISB contest.

Of course, I have no idea what the rules of said contest would be, or who would actually want that thing, but still. It bears thinking about.

Anyway, I'm going to go try to have a prophetic dream about the whereabouts of my wallet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lawrence said...

Pretty effective material, much thanks for your article.
computer games information | newest pc games | flash games site | my pc games | pc games download

11/27/2011 6:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home