I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Friday, August 05, 2005

This Aggression Will Not Stand, Man!

It seems that I have been dissed.

Rest assured, my friends, that I would strike back with all the spiteful acrimony I could muster, except (a) I'm very tired right now, and (b) that guy doesn't post anything on his blog except pictures of Kylie Minogue and Prince lyrics, so it's not like I've got a lot to work with anyway.

And while I wasn't going to admit it, I have been buying a lot of books today that have the titles written in Comic Sans MS on the spine, so his jibes are rooted in fact.

Regardless, here's tonight's shelf. This one's in my room, over in the corner, and is easily the most disorganized one I have.


Quite untidy. Posted by Picasa


Highlights include:

1) The awesome Chris Giarrusso Wolverine sketch that was given to me by former coworker Boozer the Boozerian.

2) My copies of Small Favors volumes 1 and 2. I had the original trade dress for Volume 1, but when 2 came out, I had to get the new one so they'd match.

3) You can't see it in the picture, but there's a D&D miniature that I felt compelled to buy based solely on the strength of its name. He's a dwarf fighter, and according to the package, he goes by Brag Ironballs.

Now that's tough.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mon-El said...

"that guy doesn't post anything on his blog except pictures of Kylie Minogue and Prince lyrics"

You say that like it's a bad thing!

Oh, I get it...you want me to post Kylie lyrics too...

:)

8/05/2005 9:47 AM

 
Blogger Mark W. Hale said...

Whoa, they make bags that'll fit that Heaven's Ladder book? Waht is that, "treasury" size?

8/05/2005 4:12 PM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

Sharp eye, Mark. It is Treasury Size indeed. I've got all the Dini/Ross tabloid-size books bagged up like that.

8/05/2005 6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home