I've Moved! Check out the all-new, all-different Invincible Super-Blog at www.The-ISB.com!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Art of the Shill, Round 2

The pulse-ponding finale to my three-part saga of a single issue of Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen appears below this post, but in the interest of making myself upwards of three dollar signs, I wanted to let you all know that I've got another round of eBay auctions up!

Amazing Spider-Man #252 and Secret Wars #8: The first appearance and secret origin, respectively, of Spidey's black cosutme! Because really, if I'm going to sell them, now's the time.

Young Avengers #1-12 and Civil War: Young Avengers & Runaways #1-4: I actually really like this series, but with the hardcovers, it's just a matter of needing the extra space. That run of Power Man and Iron Fist takes up some room, you know?

Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore's Battle Pope #1-12: Please Note: this is probably the only time you will see me willingly part with a Christmas issue, just because "#1-11" doesn't sound as good.

Mouse Guard #1-6: Again, it's a series that I really like, but like I mentioned in one of my Previews Round-Ups, I'm going to pick the hardcover up when it comes out.

And don't forget, if you're an ISB reader and you win the auction--and you, y'know, tell me that before I send the stuff out--I'll throw in an official ISB Certificate of Awesometicty at no additional charge, hand-drawn by me on a high-quality 4x6 Index Card, like the one I did for my Civil War auction last week:



Okay, that's it for capitalism! Actual content continues below!

9 Comments:

Blogger Keath said...

Sweet - I've placed my bid for the Battle Pope issues!

4/10/2007 7:59 AM

 
Blogger Phil Looney said...

Hooray for Capitalism!

4/10/2007 8:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the dude on the left is supposed to be Tony Stark, but is it ok if I pretend it's wealthy playboy Chris Sims instead?

4/10/2007 9:26 AM

 
Blogger Bill S. said...

Is there any way we can get the ISB Certificate of Awesometicty by itself?

4/10/2007 1:44 PM

 
Blogger Bully said...

Is there any way we can get the ISB Certificate of Awesometicty by itself?

And does the ISB CoA come with an ISB CoA of its own?

4/10/2007 3:40 PM

 
Blogger Phil Looney said...

You should totally sell your art on eBay. It will certainly bring more thna the naked yoda drawing that went for like $60

4/10/2007 4:51 PM

 
Blogger originalslugboy said...

ASM #252 and Secret Wars were the whole reason I collect comics today.

Still have my copies, though. You'll have to sucker some other 12-year-old into not having a girlfriend.

4/10/2007 8:14 PM

 
Blogger Chris Sims said...

You should totally sell your art on eBay. It will certainly bring more thna the naked yoda drawing that went for like $60

I've thought about it, especially when someone sent me a message on eBay asking if I was going to auction off the originals for IC and CW in 30 Seconds, but here's the thing: I feel a lot better about totally ripping off Rich Burlew for my own sinister ends if I'm not actually making any money off of it. Y'know?

4/10/2007 8:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Tony Stark looks a bit french, or its just me?

4/11/2007 4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home